What is Family Support?
Family Support Services are for families and individuals who need help. Family life is not always easy. Life events like birth, death, depression, redundancy, separation, illness, abuse or financial problems all put stress and strain on family life and relationships. Family Support Services can help. Simply having someone to talk to about your problem can be the easiest way to begin to deal with it.
Family Support-1st steps.
We have a dedicated Family Support Worker who can meet with you in a safe environment to listen and support you and your family in a number of ways.
- Chat with our worker about what's going on for you and your family and complete an assessment of your needs.
- Identify areas that you would like to focus on in your life & support you to make a plan to address those areas.
- Link you or your child with other supports in the community or elsewhere if needs be.
- Advocate on your behalf at meetings, appointments etc.
- Provide personal development opportunities and training that suits you or your families needs.
For further information or to make a referral
Contact our Family Support Worker
Cathal 0871232489 or e-mail.